[Pw_forum] submits jobs to node already in use

Jonas Baltrusaitis jasius_1 at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 15:01:00 CEST 2009

Axel, I mentioned PBS so qsub was implied.

Machinefile is where it's supposed to be mpiexec -n 4 -machinefile $PBS_NODEFILE

So I am not sure what's happening, if I submit say cpmd job it just goes to a different node, whereas pwscf to the same which already has a job running

If I submit another pwscf with a simple script, not the one I adopted from Examples 2 and 9, it submits it to an independent node. It must be within my script, I guess Rocks forum was right after all. I'll have to look through it carefully

Jonas