[Pw_forum] Pw_forum Digest, Vol 23, Issue 11

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatto at sissa.it
Tue May 5 17:07:39 CEST 2009

In data 05 maggio 2009 alle ore 16:53:12, K V Vamsi <kvvamsi20 at gmail.com>
ha scritto:
> I dont know how to plot these bonding charge density plots using pp.x
> can u help me....

Deal KV,
I assume you have been asked to plot bonding charge densities without
having been explained what they actually are. Note that it is not possible
to precisely *define* bonding charge density in Quantum-ESPRESSO. If you
have found a tutorial stating otherwise, send it (or a link to it) to the
mailing list, so we can have a better idea of what you *need* to do,
instead of what you want to do, as the latter is unclear.

In case you are referring to this
<http://users.aims.ac.za/~paolo/tutorial_postproc.pdf>, it is very similar
to example05 included in the example directory, please have a look at that.

regards

--
Lorenzo Paulatto
SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS (Trieste)