[Pw_forum] Line 325 in bands_FS.f90

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 26 22:14:31 CET 2009

Dear Paul,

I have just tested the code provided in 4.0.4, but with the output of 3.2. Both, Non-Spin polarized, and Spin-Polarized results worked well for Ni.

And you can see from the line 325 that there is no limitation for bands numbers.

Nevertheless, I will try the code with 4.0.4 output.
By the way, it might be much helpful, if you send me your output file for which you have troubles.

Bests,
Eyvaz.