[Pw_forum] Do you think Intel I7 series could improve the parallel efficiency

vega lew quantumdft at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 15:51:19 CET 2009

Dear sir,

You answer is quite helpful to me. Thank you very much. Actully, the speed
of calculation for a large system is more
important for us. So I think the bandwidth is the key issue.

could I recognize the bandwidth you mentioned as the FSB (Front system bus)
of the montherboard and the frequency of memory such as 800MHz or 1066 MHz
and so on?

thank you for your reply

vega

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 8:45 PM, Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey at cmm.chem.upenn.edu

Email: vegalew at gmail.com
Office: Room A705, Technical Innovation Building, Xinmofan Road 5#, Nanjing,
Jiangsu, China