[Pw_forum] Do you think Intel I7 series could improve the parallel efficiency

vega lew quantumdft at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 12:30:03 CET 2009

Dear all,

Is there someone perform QE on intel I7 platform? Do you think
parallelzation QE could benefit from the QPI technology of intel I7 series
very much?

vega

Vega Lew ( weijia liu)
PH.D Candidate in Chemical Engineering
State Key Laboratory of Materials-oriented Chemical Engineering
College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Nanjing University of Technology, 210009, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Email: vegalew at gmail.com
Office: Room A705, Technical Innovation Building, Xinmofan Road 5#, Nanjing,
Jiangsu, China