[Pw_forum] QHA code

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 9 13:13:43 CET 2009

Dear Li,

I had problems with Internet on holidays.
If I did not send to you the code yet, I will send.

Bests,
Eyvaz.

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys, Russia,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University, Sweden
Condensed Matter Theory Group, Uppsala University, Sweden
Eyvaz.Isaev at fysik.uu.se, isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com