[Pw_forum] cvs

Gabriele Sclauzero sclauzer at sissa.it
Mon Jun 29 08:53:29 CEST 2009

Mehrnaz Anvari wrote:
> First I have to say that finally I could connect to CVS without any
> problem, after password was changed from cvsanan to just press Enter
> key.So I downloaded & updated espresso.
> Now I want to know how could I get & add new program such as
> mm_dispersion.f90 to the PW folder?

Sorry, I don't understand exactly your question. Do you want to get a file from the cvs
repository (when doing 'cvs co espresso' you should get already whatever is inside the
repository) or do you want to make your own addition (as a new subroutine or module, for
instance) to the local copy of the program? (if your not registered as a developer on the
qe-forge site your not allowed to add or modify files in the repository)

GS