[Pw_forum] Electronic thermal conductivity

Nicola Marzari marzari at MIT.EDU
Thu Jun 25 13:55:45 CEST 2009

Dear Tapas,

indeed - one generally calculates the electronic electrical
conductivity, and then just used the Wiedemann-Franz law to estimate the
electronic thermal conductivity.

For the electrical conductivity, I'd be fairly impressed by Huang
if he had managed to do that from el-ph calculations - the dependence on
k,k+q seems to require very careful integrations to estimate lifetimes ?

			nicola