[Pw_forum] Transport calculation tutorials

Gabriele Sclauzero sclauzer at sissa.it
Mon Jun 22 18:06:10 CEST 2009

Gabriele Sclauzero wrote:
> Hi Zubaer,
>

> Since Alexander will be away and busy for few days, I dare to point you to his personal
> web page (hoping he will not blame me...) that, though still under construction, has

Sorry, I should not have said "under construction"... it seems actually finished and
working. So you can check the material there to get an idea on how to start conductance
calculations with QE. Please also have a look at the example12 (and also example22) in the
examples directory of QE.

GS

--

| Gabriele Sclauzero, PhD Student                  |