[Pw_forum] Pw_forum Digest, Vol 24, Issue 30

ambavale sagar sagarambavale at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jun 17 10:10:50 CEST 2009

Dear Gabriele and smogunov,
Yes, I do use Al- wire of finite width as reported in smogunov's 2004 paper. In this case what should be the k-pt grid for scf calculation? {for conductance calculation k_perp is set to 1}
When doing calcuIation with electrode infinite in xy plane, is it necessary to use same k-pt grid for conductance and scf calculation?
When doing PDOS calculation of molecule, is the gamma point calculation sufficient?

Thanking you.

Sagar Ambavale

Message: 1