[Pw_forum] about superconduting Tc

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 13:45:48 CEST 2009

Dear Mozahar,

--- On Tue, 6/16/09, Mozahar Ali <mozaharphysics25 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> At first I would like to give thanks to prof.Eyvaz because
> following his suggesions I can calculate E-P coupling.

You are welcome, and that is great that you can calculate EPC constant.

> But now I would like to calculate superconducting critical
> temperature(Tc).Can we calculate Tc with the Quantum
> Espresso? if so then give me suggesions please.

If you have the last version of lambda.f90 I posted recently to the forum, then you can easily calculate T_c according to Allen-Dynes formula.

If you can not find it then let me know.

Please do not forget supply your affiliation.

Bests,
Eyvaz.

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys, Russia,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University, Sweden
Condensed Matter Theory Group, Uppsala University, Sweden
Eyvaz.Isaev at fysik.uu.se, isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com