[Pw_forum] gap from DOS and bandstructure

Gabriele Sclauzero sclauzer at sissa.it
Thu Jun 11 10:10:56 CEST 2009

Mansoureh Pashangpour wrote:
> Dear 潘登
> yes you are right. I am using LSDA+U and sigma-GGA+U for FeO. But I
> didn't set U_projection_type to 'file' . Do you think it might be root
> of error? I want to test it.

Your additional piece of information doesn't help much in helping you. Anyway, why should
you set U_projection to 'file' (unless you know exactly what you are doing)? Unless you
want to use projectors other than the atomic wavefunctions (that you must first calculate
  and put in a file) you must not set it to 'file'.

> ( I used starting_ns_eigenvalue in my inputs)
It would be more useful if your provide your full input files.

Cheers

GS