[Pw_forum] constrained_magnetization

chu-chun fu chuchun.fu at cea.fr
Wed Jun 3 12:40:32 CEST 2009

Dear Lorenzo,

Thanks again. I am aware of the calculation procedure you described in
your previous email, i.e. to asign as different species that are not
equivalent from electronic point of view bu equivalent as chemical
species. However, concrning atomic magnetization constraint, it requires
to asign one fixed value to each species, and what I asked was about the
possibility to constrain certain species (atoms) while leaving other
species (atoms) free from magnetic constraint. I just wonder I may
probably do it by modify the subroutine add_bfield ? But just want to be
sure.

Will appreciate if possible that you let me know which subroutines would
be modified to do such a constraint ?

Best Regards

Chu Chun

--