[Pw_forum] constrained_magnetization

chu-chun fu chuchun.fu at cea.fr
Wed Jun 3 11:35:06 CEST 2009

Dear Lorenzo,

Thank you for your response. Maybe I was not clear enough in my previous
email. My question is not to give occupation Z to atom X, but local M
(magnetization) to atom X. My question actually  concerns the 'atomic'
constrained magnetization option already implemented in PWscf (in
particular version 4.0.3) by adding a 'penalty functional' as can be
seen in the SUBROUTINE add_bfield,
Just wonder if we can only constrain the local magnetization of only one
species instead of all the atoms to respective values as fixed in the input.

Thank you again in advance for your response

Chu Chun

--
Chu Chun FU
DEN/DMN/SRMP CEA-Saclay