[Pw_forum] Dispersion interaction in PWscf

Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey at cmm.chem.upenn.edu
Wed Jun 3 04:07:04 CEST 2009

On Tue, 2009-06-02 at 18:26 -0700, loc duong ding wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Are there some modifications for dispersion interactions in Pwscf? How can I set up that modification in the  input files?

if you are looking for empirical corrections a la DFT+D,
then the answer is: not yet.

there is an old hard-coded implementation in the FPMD branch,
but that works only for alkanes.

since the topic is coming up repeatedly, you can check the
mailing list archives for more details and discussions.

cheers,
   axel.