[Pw_forum] Is 'stm_wfc_matching' option operational?

Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey at cmm.chem.upenn.edu
Mon Jun 1 00:23:23 CEST 2009

On Sun, 2009-05-31 at 13:52 -0700, pushpa raghani wrote:
> Hi,

dear pushpa,

> Is the option 'stm_wfc_matching' operational in post processing? In
> 3.2.3 version, it says that stm_wfc_matching is presently disabled. In
> 4.0 version, it doesn't say anything, so I guess it should be working

why?

>  there?  However, I get the error 'option stm_wfc_matching does not
> work'. I tried this both on symmetric and asymmetric slab. Any ideas?

well, the "does not work" should give you an answer. i don't really
now about the code in question, but if you see messages like that, it
usually means that the code is either partially implemented or has
some know bugs or something else that can only be fixed by somebody
carefully looking at the implementation.

cheers,
   axel.