[Pw_forum] failure with NCPP

Eric J. Walter ejwalt at wm.edu
Mon Jul 20 17:33:05 CEST 2009

Hai-Ping,

Yes, it looks to me that fhi2upf works fine.  The ncpp2upf works for
most psps but seems to be broken for the case of having
an augmentation function (like you do).

The 4th occupation # should be zero.  It is just a potential for lmax+1
which is the local potential and requires no wavefunction to be present.

Hope this helps,

Eric