[Pw_forum] Dear All, question about the wannier90 use

文沈 wshen02 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 00:43:34 CEST 2009

Dear Nicola,
Thanks for your reply.
What I want to do is the calculate the different orbital overlap. I mean for
example for Ti atom, I want to know how to calculate the Wannier function
for dz2 orbital and dxy orbital and then to calculate the overlap between
these orbitals, not only the total d orbitals.

besides,
I read through the output file for wannier90, I find that inside it there
are a number of wavefunctions which is stated with WF centre and spread. If
you know what is these WFs, please explain this to me.

A lot of Thanks!

Wen