[Pw_forum] semicore

ali kazempour kazempoor2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 11:56:58 CEST 2009

Dear Lorenzo
I want normconserving pseudopotential for Zn, Ti, (including semicore) and O , since i want to perform GW approximation by sax code that need norm conserving pseudopotentials? in FHI format or espresso ?
thanks a lot

Ali Kazempour

Physics department, Isfahan University of Technology

84156 Isfahan, Iran.            Tel-1:  +98 311 391 3733

Fax: +98 311 391 2376      Tel-2:  +98 311 391 2375