[Pw_forum] ncpp for Ag

ambavale sagar sagarambavale at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jul 15 10:45:12 CEST 2009

Dear all,
I am working on the system made of Ag, S, C, H atoms. I could found on the PWscf website, the normconserving pseudopotentials (ncpp) with PZ xc function for S, C, H atoms but not for Ag . Ultrasoft pseudo potential with PZ xc function is available there. Can anybody provide me ncpp with PZ exannge-correlation function for Ag.
If I use uspp along with ncpp in the calculations, which would be changes in the values of ecut and ecutrho? {I read in wiki that hardest atom ecut should be used but what if the hardest atom is of uspp type? what about ecutrho?}

Thank you.
Sagar Ambavale
PhD student
M.S. University of Baroda