[Pw_forum] Error : from cdiaghg : error #363, info =/= 0

dev sharma decboy9 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 11:54:05 CEST 2009

Dear SIr,

 I have tried both the option as suggested by you by changing degauss or
smearing but the problem is same. is the problem is because of the spinel
structure as it has two types of Co i.e Co2+ and Co3+  but we are treating
them same. We have given ntyp=2 in & system . so is the same error is due to
that fact ???? please help

 Dev Sharma,
JRF, University of Delhi, India