[Pw_forum] Elastic Constant Calculation Problem

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Wed Jul 1 19:28:38 CEST 2009

On Jul 1, 2009, at 16:56 , rostam golesorkhtabar wrote:

> I have applied this process and WIEN2k code for NiTi B2 structure
> the result is very good; but i don't know why the results are not good
> by espresso?

maybe you didn't use a good brand of coffee?

Seriously: put yourself in the place of people reading
this mailing list. How can you think that there is anybody
out there that can answer such a generic question?

Paolo
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Physics, University of Udine
via delle Scienze 208, 33100 Udine, Italy
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222