[Pw_forum] charge is wrong and system is non-metallic

Jonas Baltrusaitis jasius_1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 15:00:18 CET 2009

I deduce it from the error output (in fact it explicitly says that)

Below is an output from the .cif file, obviously NH2 group is symmetrical to one another. this somewhat brings me to another question I asked earlier about how to use data in .cif files to setup an pwscf input. I looked at the lecture notes on QE website how to use Wyckoff coordinates to setup an input but in this case it wasn't useful

_chemical_formula_sum 'C O N2 H4'
_cell_length_a 5.576
_cell_length_b 5.576
_cell_length_c 4.692
_cell_angle_alpha 90
_cell_angle_beta 90
_cell_angle_gamma 90
_cell_volume 145.883
_symmetry_space_group_name_H-M 'P -4 21 m'
loop_
_symmetry_equiv_pos_as_xyz
  'x,y,z'
  '1/2-y,1/2-x,z'