[Pw_forum] generating pseudopotential problem

premlata pandit lataprem29 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 13:18:24 CET 2009

First thanks for your suggestions
I did calculation as per your suggestion but still I couldn't get success.
there is an error (error in DGETRF) has come in output.
you  suggest to include p and d projector, so my question is which orbital
(inner, outer or both), we should include in calculation.
kindly give me useful suggestion regarding my problem.

Thank You sir

With Regards
Premlata Pandit
Ph.d. student,