[Pw_forum] notification

Giovanni Cantele Giovanni.Cantele at na.infn.it
Mon Jan 19 13:19:27 CET 2009

benamrani ammar wrote:
> Hi...
>
> my inbox get too heavy and charged with daily messages.
> please remove my subscription from your forum.

maybe you should enter here:
and follow
"To unsubscribe from Pw_forum, get a password reminder, or change your
subscription options enter your subscription email address:"

> or diminish your messages.

maybe the above solution is better, it would accomplish both your inbox
needs and those of all the other people who like discussing
in this forum!!!  ;-)

giovanni

--

Dr. Giovanni Cantele
Coherentia CNR-INFM and Dipartimento di Scienze Fisiche
E-mail: giovanni.cantele at cnr.it
        giovanni.cantele at na.infn.it
Web: http://people.na.infn.it/~cantele
Research Group: http://www.nanomat.unina.it