[Pw_forum] band gap problem

Huiqun Zhou hqzhou at nju.edu.cn
Thu Jan 15 05:11:52 CET 2009

Have you tested convergency against ecutwfc? I remember that because of the pseudo
potential for oxigen you're using, ecutwfc can go as high as 100 rye if your criterion for
convergency of total energy is 1 mRy. Although it sounds rediculous for USPP, you may
need to see if the ecutwfc influences the band gap.

Huiqun Zhou
@Nanjing University, China