[Pw_forum] Mailing list & web site malfunctioning

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Wed Jan 14 17:00:12 CET 2009

If you notice problems in the www.quantum-espresso.org
web site, please be patient: we have just moved it to
a different server. An unintended consequence of such
move is that the mailing list pw_forum at pwscf.org is
presently not working (I am using an alias). It has
already been fixed but it will take some time before
the needed DNS change propagates. If a message you
sent bounces, just sent it again (if it doesn't bounce,
don't send it again: it should go through sooner or later).
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Paolo