[Pw_forum] cell_dofree = volume not yet implemented

lzh-ming lzh-ming at 163.com
Mon Jan 12 11:06:43 CET 2009

Dear Paolo Giannozzi,

I was running a relax for simple cubic crystal.
I want to find the best lattice parametre a_0.

In the file  INPUT_PW.html in the directory Doc,
the annotation for cell_dofree says
'CHARACTER','volume  = the cell is simply rescaled, without changing the shape'.
So this is right what I want. But I got the problem.

And how can I do if I want to relax the crystal for that purpose?

Thanks!

li-ming-fan

在2009-01-12,"Paolo Giannozzi" <giannozz at democritos.it> 写道: