[Pw_forum] a question of el-ph calculation

wangjunjie1981_0 wangjunjie1981_0 at 163.com
Mon Jan 12 10:00:20 CET 2009

Dear pwscf users,

   When i calculate el-ph interaction, a question happens. I want to know what are the reasons that output file (name.elph.out) do not wirte completely, and not give error information.  Because of calculated need, i increased the npk in Module/parameter.f90, and recomplied the program. The normal calculations of scf, nscf, and nscf2 are done, but elph.out is not given completely. I want to know if larger k points in the part of nscf2 results in the output file wirting completely.

Best regards,

Junjie Wang