[Pw_forum] about vc-relax

Sebastijan Peljhan sebastijan.peljhan at ijs.si
Wed Jan 7 10:34:13 CET 2009

If you would like to vary just atomic positions you should try to
perform "relax" calculation instead of "vc-relax". Otherwise you can
specify a new flag in input file namelist CELL

&CELL
 cell_dofree xyz
/

if you would like to change only the length of lattice vectors and not
angles.

--
Sebastijan Peljhan
J. Stefan Institute