[Pw_forum] Problem with average.x

Jiaye, Li jameslipd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 04:50:52 CET 2009

Dear Paolo

Thanks for answering me. My IO-O.pp file is readable and rewritable and it
is has been placed in the current directory where I performed pw.x and pp.x
calculation. The temp dir is the same between pw.x input file and pp.x input
file.

At the first glance, I doubted that it may be due to the error in
plot_io.f90, but the test of the example in WorkFct_example worked well,
which really confused me. As you mentioned that the error must be lying in
the input file for average.x and the IO-O.pp file may be in the wrong place.
I tried to place it in the dir where average.x is placed, but in vain.

Could you please help me to fix the problem? Thank you.

ps. my souce code version is espresso-4.0.3.

--
Sincerely

Jiaye Li

Li, Jiaye

M.S. in designing and developing novel materials

Research experience:
*ALD precursor. ie. Metal complexes
*Surface modification. ie. Indium tin oxide, SiO2
*Gas storage and adsorption. ie. Ionic Liquids

Skills:
*ab-initial method, DFT simulation and Force Field simulation

Please contact me at:
1. jameslipd at gmail.com  or
2. jameslibd at gmail.com