[Pw_forum] Help me with the Band Structure Calculation

Gabriele Sclauzero sclauzer at sissa.it
Mon Feb 23 10:13:01 CET 2009

When you will have solved your reading issue and succeed in giving k-points on input, be
careful that you'll be specifying the k-coordinates in units of 2pi/a, while maybe your
input lines are meant for using with the keyword 'crystal' instead (at least this I can
guess from your input file). Please have a look at the Doc/ files.

GS