[Pw_forum] Help me with the Band Structure Calculation

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Mon Feb 23 09:48:31 CET 2009

潘登 wrote:

>  I have tried to change to what you had suggested. But the error
> happens still, and the message unchange:
>

>      from card_kpoints : error #         1
>      error or end of file while reading tpiba k points
>
> And for nazari,  I did have 311 k points but I just gave five of them
> and ommitted the others.

if you are ABSOLUTELY sure that you have 311 k-points and that
the format of ALL of the 311 lines is correct: check for the
presence of spurious line-feed characters in the input file.
LF are typically present in files generated by Windows and
are usually ignored on Linux machines, but on some other machines
they produce mysterious errors like the one above

Paolo