[Pw_forum] STEP-4 [Phonon]

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 19:21:25 CET 2009

Dear Sanjeev,

Until you describe your problem more exactly, no one can help you.

I think nobody (except you) can understand what they are these mystery 4 steps.

Bests,
Eyvaz.

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,

Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys, Russia,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University, Sweden
Condensed Matter Theory Group, Uppsala University, Sweden
Eyvaz.Isaev at fysik.uu.se, isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com