[Pw_forum] Shifting Fermi energy for Fermi surface calculations and X-mas

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 23 22:17:24 CET 2009

Hi,

>That code requires in input the Fermi energy (it  might
>read it from the bands data, but apparently it doesn't).

Well, it is my pleasure telling you that I will fix this small problem soon.

By the way, why we are discussing such kind serious problems, when X-mas is approaching?
Merry X-mas and Happy New Year to all q-ESPRESSO Developers and Users!

Bests.
Eyvaz.

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys, Russia,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University, Sweden
Condensed Matter Theory Group, Uppsala University, Sweden
Eyvaz.Isaev at fysik.uu.se, isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com