[Pw_forum] Shifting Fermi energy for Fermi surface calculations

dekura at cmp.sanken.osaka-u.ac.jp dekura at cmp.sanken.osaka-u.ac.jp
Tue Dec 22 03:43:45 CET 2009

Hi Nicki.

I think you can do it with manipulating input file " input_FS " which is
read in running "bands_FS.x", after scf and nscf calculation, as below
strategy.

#-- input_FS---
nband_min  nband_max
   EF  <----- YOU change this value
title

and you run

bands_FS.x < Bands_SP.out ,

then you can see the information about Fermi-surface and modified the
Fermi level you input.

Best Regards
Haruhiko Dekura

PH.D. student

Osaka University,
Mihogaoka 8-1, Ibaraki, Osaka 567-0047, Japan