[Pw_forum] Fwd: different symmetry when using equivalent representation

Jess Kondor kondor.jess at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 18:08:17 CET 2009

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 11:53 AM, Paolo Giannozzi
<giannozz at democritos.it> wrote:
> Jess Kondor wrote:
>
>>  Thanks a lot for the solution. How many digits do I need?
>
> http://www.quantum-espresso.org/user_guide/node56.html
>
> P.
> --
> Paolo Giannozzi, Democritos and University of Udine, Italy

Thanks, Paolo, I read that before posting. The reason I indeed asked
this question is why code cannot find all symmetries if lattice
vectors are given with nine (9) significant digits, while
'accep=1.d-5', 5 digits? probably, it does sound stupid, but ...