[Pw_forum] graphene on BN calculation

mohamed sabri majdoub majdoub at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 21:13:15 CET 2009

Dear Davide,

Thank you very much for your help.
I build the structure my self and I extensionally put the atoms of graphene
and BN layers on the top of each other.
I have to try also 2 other configurations where BN layers are not centred on
the carbon atoms in graphene.
Do you think there is a problem with this configuration? (I am using VMD to
visualize the structure).
What is wrong in the lattice spacing? What do you mean?
Thank you for pointing out that celldim(1) is in bohrradius.
I will correct it.
Thanks a lot!