[Pw_forum] simulated STM image

Madhura Marathe madhura at jncasr.ac.in
Sun Dec 13 18:00:19 CET 2009

 Dear Paolo,

 Thanks for the reply, but what I really wanted to know is whether there
was some bug because of which that option was discontinued or just
because it became incompatible with modifications in other part of the
code?  In the second case, one can just modify its format. However,
because it is not for the 'constant-density' mode I guess I won't modify
it.

 Now to get 'constant-density' mode - finding the constant-height STM
images at various heights (range relevant for the system under study) and
then using 'grep' or something to get required quantity - should work. Is
that reasonable process? Or there are some problems with that which I can
not see?

 Thanks once again.
 Madhura.