[Pw_forum] about relax in electric field

Q.J.Wang wangqj1 at 126.com
Sun Dec 6 10:39:54 CET 2009

Dear Lorenzo Paulatto
   I am very sorry for my last letter .I don't know why it become some garbage, now I send it again .

   I only want to add a homogeneous finite electric field .In the instruction of the  dipfield paremeter ,it said dipfield turn on only tefield is turn .So I don't know why you introduce the usage of parameter dipfield ?
  I have see the code of forces_bp_efield.f90 in version 4.1(my cluster installed) .It seems that :"PAY ATTENTION:EL FIELD AND OCCUPATIONS" is not a error .My question is why when I turn on the lefield ,relax is so slower than without adding efield ?  And one puzzled problem is ,at the start ,when the first iteration has not achieved the save file has turn up .

Best regards

Q.J.Wang

XiangTan University
?