[Pw_forum] Pw_forum Digest, Vol 29, Issue 69

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Sat Dec 5 15:58:13 CET 2009

answering this post would require some data mining !
Could you please post an intelligible message, indicating the topic in the "subject" header and your name and affiliation isomewhere in the text?
Thanks - SB

On Dec 5, 2009, at 1:16 PM, Q.J.Wang wrote:

> Dear Lorenzo Paulatto:
>
> >   1. Re: about relax in electric field (Lorenzo Paulatto)
> >   2. Re: Pw_forum Digest, Vol 29, Issue 68 (Johnson, D. Ray)
> >   3. Calculation of projected density of states for	individual
> >      atoms in chain (Dimpy Sharma)
> >   4. Re: Calculation of projected density of states for individual
> >      atoms in chain (Lorenzo Paulatto)
> >   5. cp.x code (Jiri Houska)
> >   6. Re: cp.x code (Paolo Giannozzi)
> >   7. Trouble with parallel running ld1.x (Pavel A. Akulov)

+ tons of garbage ...

---
Stefano Baroni - SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS National Simulation Center - Trieste
http://stefano.baroni.me [+39] 040 3787 406 (tel) -528 (fax) / stefanobaroni (skype)

La morale est une logique de l'action comme la logique est une morale de la pensée - Jean Piaget