[Pw_forum] confusion regarding parameter "press" and "press_conv_thr" in vc-relax calculation

mohnish pandey mohnish.iitk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 15:47:15 CET 2009

Dear users!
                    I have subtle confusion between "press" and
"press_conv_thr" . What does the Target pressure implies? And why we are
using thee two  parameters for pressure convergence. As in my case energy
and force(=0.000) are converging but pressure  is not converging so finally
I am not achieving convergence with respect to ion dynamics. So pressure is
creating  a problem for me. Can anybody please help me out.?

Thanks in advance.
MOHNISH

--
Mohnish Pandey