[Pw_forum] << running QE in parallel >>

Gabriele Sclauzero sclauzer at sissa.it
Mon Aug 31 14:10:07 CEST 2009

I. Camps wrote:
> Dear Gabriele,
>
> I just follow the steps in the README:
> 1-) Went to the example folder
> 2-) ./run_example

You may need to modify the environment_variables file in the examples/ directory before
step 2. This file is sourced (i.e. read and interpreted) at the beginning of all
example??/run_example scripts and this sets some environment variables. To understand if
the variables have been set correctly just place something like
echo "$PARA_PREFIX pw.x $PARA_POSTFIX"
at the beginning of run_example (after environment_variables file has been sourced) and
you will see.

HTH

GS