[Pw_forum] Request for Er pseudo potential

dev sharma decboy9 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 13:00:00 CEST 2009

Sir,
It is your wish. If u want to test it first , it is ok otherwise if you can
give Er pseudo potential then i will test it for my system and will back to
you for the discussion. I will be thankful sir, if you can provide the
requested pseudo-potential and have a look on the results produced using it.

Thank You,

With regards,
Dev