[Pw_forum] spin splitting

vtmtrinh at caltech.edu vtmtrinh at caltech.edu
Fri Aug 21 02:25:23 CEST 2009

Thanks a lot for your help.

Also, I have another question.  How is the spin-orbit implemented in QE,
i.e. is there any approximation.  In other words, could you give me the
ref that QE is based on (if any).  I am looking for the part of the code
that ralted to the spin-orbit, but so far, I still could not locate it.  I
appreciate if you could let me know.

Best,

MyTrinh