[Pw_forum] magnetic coupling

lfhuang lfhuang at theory.issp.ac.cn
Thu Aug 20 05:50:10 CEST 2009

Dear A.S.Santos:
    First, please attach your affiliation at the bottom of your letter, because it is a nettiquette;
    Second, please give more detailed information/data on your work if you want anyone to answer your question;
    Third, please do not send FOUR letters on the same title at one time! Just one is enough.
Best Wishes!
Yours Sincerely

> From: ?lvaro Alves
> Subject: [Pw_forum] magnetic coupling
> To: pw
>
> Hello everyone. I'm trying to calculate the magnetic coupling in a dinuclear compound of copper. Compared with the experimental results, we find that the magnitude of the magnetic moments are not good. What can I try to change parameters to get a better result?
>
> Regards,
>
> A. S. Santos
> Subject: [Pw_forum] magnetic coupling
> To: pw_forum at pwscf.org
>
> ? Hello everyone. I'm trying to calculate the magnetic coupling in a
> dinuclear compound of copper. Compared with the experimental results,
> we find that the magnitude of the magnetic moments are not good. What
> can I try to change parameters to get a better result?
>
> Regards,
>
> A. S. Santos

> Fale com seus amigos  de gra?a com o novo Yahoo! Messenger
> http://br.messenger.yahoo.com/

------
L.F.Huang(黄良锋) ph.D candidate
Add: Research Laboratory for Computational Materials Sciences,
Instutue of Solid State Physics,the Chinese Academy of Sciences,
P.O.Box 1129, Hefei 230031, P.R.China
Tel: 86-551-5591464-328(office)
Fax: 86-551-5591434
Web: http://theory.issp.ac.cn (website of our theory group)