[Pw_forum] More ncpp2upf and fhi2upf

Eric J. Walter ejwalt at wm.edu
Wed Aug 19 23:49:38 CEST 2009

J. J. Ramsey wrote:
> [...]

OPIUM generates single projector pseudopotentials.  The term "semicore"
pseudopotential means, in this case,  for Ti, that 3s and 3p are used for
the 's' and 'p' semilocal potentials instead of 4s and 4p.  As long as
there is only one potential per ang. mom., the fhi2psp code seems to
work fine for this
case.

Is this clear?

Regards,