[Pw_forum] negative a2F(w)/w

Ali Tavana anavat_ila at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 14 08:53:44 CEST 2009

I know my system is instable, but calculation for the stable systems takes 160 days for each q point on a 8 core machine!! In the other hand some people have published a Nature article about the superconductive properties calculation of that instable system with your code. Any way, thank you for your answer.