[Pw_forum] (no subject)

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 19:24:37 CEST 2009

Dear Sharma,

--- On Tue, 8/11/09, Dimpy Sharma <dimpy.sharma at tyndall.ie> wrote:

> I have tried to perform scf alculation in my system,
> however the result is not converged,It stopped after first
> few iterations. Instead the output shows following error

You are incorrect, as "not converged" and "stopped" are inequivalent.

> rm_l_23_24807: (392.835938) net_send: could not write to
> fd=5, errno = 32

May be your disk is full, did you check?

Bests,
Eyvaz

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys, Russia,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University, Sweden
Condensed Matter Theory Group, Uppsala University, Sweden
Eyvaz.Isaev at fysik.uu.se, isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com