[Pw_forum] Doubt in Phonon calculations

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 15:27:02 CEST 2009

Dear Bipul,

Is it OK that you have only 2 symmetry operations?

Bests,
Eyvaz.

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys, Russia,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University, Sweden
Condensed Matter Theory Group, Uppsala University, Sweden
Eyvaz.Isaev at fysik.uu.se, isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com